MGE was selected by the City of Stockton to complete a BPMP project involving six bridges that qualify for preventative maintenance under the BPMP program. The bridges include:
- West Lane over Calaveras River (Bridge No 29C0157R/L)
- Pershing Avenue over Calaveras River (Bridge No 29C0243)
- Diamond Street over Mormon Slough (Bridge No 29C0238)
- Santa Paula Way over Mosher Slough (Bridge No 29C0240)
- Aurora Street over Mormon Slough (Bridge No 29C0235)
- Turnpike over Walker Slough (Bridge No 29C0399)
MGE performed structural inspections to assess the condition of the bridges listed above. Responsibilities for each bridge condition inspection included: confirmation that the programmed maintenance treatment is appropriate, and included additional recommendations for BPMP reimbursable work. MGE is currently completing environmental requirements and preparing project plans, specifications, and estimates (PS&E) for the required BPMP work. Work scope also includes providing bidding and construction support.