MGE has a well qualified and highly experienced staff of Construction Managers, Resident Engineers, Structure Construction Representatives, Construction Inspectors, and Office Engineers to assist our clients in meeting their needs for oversight of construction projects. Resources are available to provide staffing and services for several construction projects simultaneously at field offices. MGE operating as the third-party construction manager on projects designed by others, provides the owner an independent agent to manage the performance of the construction in full compliance with the project plans and specifications. Our construction management experience also includes meeting Federal Aid parameters on Federally funded local agency projects.
Our proactive, solution-oriented approach to construction management is to ensure the intent of all project stakeholders are met with the quality, schedule, budget, and safety parameters met. Our daily and timely communications keep our clients fully aware of construction progress and our recommendation for solutions of issues that develop during construction. Our independent constructability review of proposed project plans prior to bidding has also been found to be highly instrumental for clients. MGE gives you flexibility to supplement your construction inspection staff with MGE personnel or have MGE provide full range of construction management services.
Projects where MGE has provided these services include:
• City of Folsom / Sanitary Sewer Rehabilitation Project / Phase I / Folsom, CA
• Caltrans District 8 / Contract #59A0760 / Rehabilitation of 8 bridges along I-215 & Widening bridges along SR91 / Riverside, CA
• Caltrans District 8 / Contract #08-0P6804 / Rehabilitation and/or deck treatments for 29 bridges along SR86 / Coachella, CA
• Charles Mitchell Winery & Bistro, Conversion of an existing market and an existing fire station into a bistro and wine tasting room, Fair Play, CA
• City of Los Angeles, Tampa Avenue Bridge Widening Project, Los Angeles, CA
• US Army Corps of Engineers, Napa River/Napa Creek Flood Protection Project, Napa, CA
• Caltrans Central Region / Contract #06A0898 / Highway Improvement Projects SR-395 / Bishop, CA
• Caltrans Central Region Contract #06A0898, Highway Improvement Projects, I-5, I-205, SR-4, SR-26,. & SR-49
• Caltrans District 3, Contract #03A0772, SR-395 Rehabilitation, Red Rock, Lassen County, CA
• Caltrans Central Region Contract #06A0492, Highway Improvement Projects, US-99, I-5, SR-132, SR-49 at Turlock, Stockton, and Altaville, CA
• Caltrans Contract #59Y473-D Bridge Seismic Retrofit, I-5, San Diego, CA
• Caltrans Contract #59Y473-F Bridge Seismic Retrofit, I-5, I-205, I-580, I-80, SR-4 at Stockton, Sacramento, and Fairfield, CA
• Caltrans Contract #59Y473-K Bridge Seismic Retrofit, I-110, US-101 at Los Angeles, and Santa Barbara, CA